ardent

Cure of a no heart

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 02:49 PM

His answer, made a light tsk leave his snout. Dragneel didn't like these kinds of wolves, treating him as their equal when he wasn't. Standing at a mere twenty four inches not only was he smaller, his personality was something many would scorn at. Though he would work with what he got. "Yes my lord. But unless you can stop an angry mother protecting her child then my problem is as it stands." The boy answered in a polite tone, his eerie red eyes looking up at the man. That wasn't just the start of his problems, but it was a best place to start as any. Dragneel's tail flicked, oh, his worried feeling went away. That was good, maybe having someone around was a good thing he would feel such things unless they told him to, or at least he would try.

"Trying to get close to Seraphine is harder than I thought. But I have to." Dragneel dug his paws into the dirt with eagerness. To be commanded, to be told what he should do. No matter how stupid the request was since it was a pup. He wanted to be of use, and he would throw himself out for the one he was serving.

Speech,