ardent

Cure of a no heart

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2013, 03:09 PM

Audits pinned themselves against his skull as he watched the much smaller man, brows furrowing as the lad called him lord. He was no lord. He was far from being a man in position or even an alpha. There's no need for that kind of formality. I'm no one in power. You can call me Demonio. And well, perhaps I can. Nothing's impossible. A small bow of his head was given to the red lad, wondering just who exactly this angry mother was and what child was being protected. It was only a moment after he'd spoke that the lad provided the information, calling who he assumed the child to be by the name of Seraphine. Seraphine. He had never heard that name. Was she part of Tortuga? Demonio cursed himself and his lack of knowledge with his pack mates. Seraphine? Is she part of Tortuga? And may I ask why you must get close to her? Figuring they were going to be talking for a while, the much larger ivor man settled down, haunches folding beneath him, plume curling against his hind paws, mismatched gaze intent on the smaller man, awaiting an explanation.

Talk like this