Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2017, 11:48 AM

The male looked at Ankaios in the usual way of those seeing him for the first time. Shock, astonishment, loss for words. Yes, yes, he was unusual. It was old news to him, and he tried to pay it as little mind as possible. He politely waited for the man to come to his senses, and was not at all disappointed. "Ah!" He said, appreciatively. "Vos autem antiquiores lingua loquor," he mused. It was not his native tongue, but a close relative he had been taught since early puphood. It wasn't often he met another who spoke it. Still, more familiar with common, her reverted back to that language instead. "Glowshroom Caverns, huh?" He barked out a little laugh. "Fitting."

He gave the place a thorough inspection, at least on his side of the space. The mushrooms were fascinating, some a dull blue green and others ever so faintly pink or red. Their dull light brought life to the nebulas on his coat as he approached the fungi to give them a cautious sniff. "Amazing," he rumbled quite audibly, although he'd intended the comment for himself alone. Realizing his mistake too late, obvious having called attention to himself, he went on. "I have no idea whether they're toxic or not. Short of finding someone gullible enough to trick into eating one, I'm not sure how to find out." He flashed the man a wry grin, wondering whether his sense of humor was able to whether the concept. He was still the closest to the exit after all. "Gathering them may be possible though," he mused again, mind filling with ideas.

"Talk" "You" Think

Hover to translate Me!