Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2017, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 06:14 PM by Valdís.)

Valdís nodded as he stated that it was mostly a matter of practice after getting down the basics.  She supposed he had a point.  She did hope to practice more creative combos but that was really just down to practice and finding the limits of her own body in various situations.  As he stated that she could learn to use the terrain to help her fight she nodded eagerly, her tail wagging. "Oh yes!  That sounds excellent.  I want to be able to fight on all kind of terrain.  I wouldn't want to miss out on any raiding."  Valdís winked at Chaos, not knowing if that was really something that would come into play within Crew but it did bring another thought to her mind. "It also might be helpful if I get in trouble while trying to… what was it, count coup?  Say Chaos why do you want us to count coup anyway?  Seems like it might stir up an awful lot of trouble for us encroaching on other packs territories and we're still so small."

"Talk" "You" Think