size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-22-2017, 12:13 PM

Tyranis was still pretty young for lessons like that, at least for a long period of time. He was at a stage where he needed to have all the fun he could get, the full weight of the world would come crashing down soon enough. Bass let out a chuckle as he fled from the pup, careful to not take off too fast. He was close enough that he could feel the child's breath on his tail, and quickly the Primo spun around to scoop up the boy in his front limbs. Quickly tucking him towards his chest he rolled across the ground while letting out a series of growls and barks.

Bass came to a stop on his back. Ty tangled in his limbs across his belly. Laughing, he leaned up to boop his nose gently against his. His tongue flopped out of his maw as he panted, stretching out his legs with a groan. It was times like these that he was reminded that he wasn't as young and limber as he used to be. Letting out another chuckle, he peeked at Tyranis' similar coloured gaze with a smile. "Well now, how's that for a patrol? Probably the most fun I've had doing one in a long time." After he finished talking his head flopped back down to the ground, peeking up at the blue sky above them.

ooc// There is some powerplay here, I hope you don't mind! I was going to ask you but I need to get these posts done. xD If you want me to change it let me know!

"Speech"
'thoughts'