Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-22-2017, 08:30 PM

I look at these,
I look at these and wish this was gone

Pyralis grinned, it had been so long since she'd been called auntie. It was kind of nice to pick up the role of family member again and she wondered if Amon's other children would be as welcoming of her return. "Excellent, I'm glad to hear it!" It would be nice to have a bit of company. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do yet but it would probably have to wait until the storm died. For now it was just exploring and seeing what items she could add to her trouble-making kit. "Aye, I've picked up the scents of several wolves, most faded, as well as a few coyotes, racoons and other vermin that we may be able to entertain ourselves with."

Pyralis scratched at the metal box on the floor, fussing with the latch until it flipped open to reveal more jars. Hmmmm… "I'm not sure Rahovart. It is unnatural whatever it is. I think it was once a human den, some poor cave they perverted with their vile arts." She growled lightly at the thought of it. "So what have you been up to my dear niece? How goes your training?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!