Alfred

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2017, 02:26 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

Alfred didn’t stop right away, not until his father getting in his way forced the young man to. He lifted his gaze to Leo, blue hues flashing with pain, sadness, and regret. Slowly Alfie sat, letting out a deep sigh before his gaze fell towards the ground. “He’s dead.” Alfred whispered. His heart clenched in his chest as he whispered those words, as if, for the first time since Razor’s death, actually acknowledging the fact. His body started to tremble with emotion, ears lowering as he looked back to Leo.

He felt like a child again… a child who was helpless to do anything when he lost his mother. He gave a low whine to the orange and white male, tears beginning to form in his blue eyes. “I…” His voice cracked, and Alfred was only somewhat aware of the fact that Koron had come up beside him once more, laying at his side with worried eyes. Alfie lowered his head once more, shaking his head back and forth quickly. No… it wasn’t fair. It wasn’t right. Razor couldn’t be dead… he couldn’t be…

“I believe… he’s talking about Razor, Mister Leo…” The fox placed her head over onto Alfred’s forepaw, giving a soft whine of her own. She had known about the bizarre relationship budding between the two, despite their blood relation… to suddenly lose that must have been hard… but she knew Alfred couldn’t dwell on it forever. If he did it was going to break him.

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!