Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-23-2017, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017, 05:57 PM by Naamah.)

OOC: So I was thinking that maybe we could bring this thread to a close and have them go elsewhere? Still all playful and junk, but maybe not out in the open. XDD

His responses to her made the corners of her lips tug up into a small smile, even if her mood had soured a little. There was something about the booming sound of his laughter that made the woman giddy, almost willing to do anything to make him keep creating such an enchanting sound. She was no foolish pup that fell head over tail for her first crush, but something in seeing him so carefree made her feel lighter. At his words, Naamah waved her black tail and gave a suggestive wiggle of her hips before smiling and turning to face him. To her, the beach had grown stale for the evening but there was still a want for more of the male who followed her. Looking behind her, mismatched eyes fell on another of her favored hang outs and she gave a wide grin. "I know of place to go, but there I habet something I is wanting you to be doing while we go...That is, if you is thinking you can." There is a mischief in her eyes that had been hidden only moments before. Lilith waits with bated breath, silently pacing the darkened corridors of Naamah's mind as she watched them.

Leaping toward him, Naamah aims a gentle yet firm nip at Amon's right cheek before she turns and dashes away. Laughing in her haunting tones, the wicked woman flees from certain retaliation, calling out over her shoulder as she did so, "Try to be keeping up!" With her challenge issued, the dark witch takes off, flying over the terrain towards Lazuli Falls. The waterfalls and huge cliffs made for a perfect playground, perhaps Amon would gather something of a fondness for the beautiful terrain, as she had such strong bonds to the land as well.

- exit -

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.