Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-23-2017, 09:33 PM
The peace was nice, but her little striped avian friend chirped a warning that it was soon to be interrupted, accompanied by the crunch of heavy paws on brittle grass. Opening one icey blue eye she watched for the approach of the wolf she was fairly sure would turn out to be a certain handsome man. Her feathered friend hopped down to her back, unsure of what to make of the large brown creature who appeared. Laughing softly she cooed, "I'm glad you didn't, then," eyeing him a moment, then quipping, "I don't know, seems to me that the one doing the searching should be more aware of his surroundings, hm?"

Leaning into his touch, she let her eyes slide closed once more, just for a bit to fully enjoy the moment. Funny how she'd spent most of her life with this man, and she never once grew tired of his touch - if anything she was finding herself appreciating it even more now that they'd reconnected. Lifting her head she delivered a gentle kiss to his chin, grinning a toothy grin. Zephyr was easily the most addictive thing she'd ever come across, an addiction she was glad to give into every time they crossed paths lately. Stretching out her legs, Cae slowly gathered herself and pulled her body to a standing position. Softly she asked, "So, what do you want to do today?"