gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
04-23-2017, 10:23 PM

At first she wanted to insist that he come back in where it was dry, but once he began speaking she forgot about that for the time being. The longer his words went on the more confusion and disbelief she felt. Slowly her haunches would sink down onto the ground and her jaw hung slightly agape from shock. A family feud? Killed? His brother wanted to hurt her family? Maybe even her? Her ears flicked back and for a while she didn't know what to say. She had wanted to be swept away in some fairy tale adventure and be there while Ganta built his pack and life for them and now... now some long running battle between their families was tarnishing her dream.

After what felt like too long her eyes refocused on Ganta's face. He was the only wolf that had made these butterflies kick up in her stomach. He was the wolf she had been willing to leave home for. She couldn't just give up on him so quickly, could she? "Then... Then we have to end it, don't we?" she said hesitantly. She could hear her own words growing more confident as she spoke. "Whatever happened with our parents and grandparents is in the past, right? I know your brother is still set on it I guess, but... We can change his mind!" It was naive and idealistic for her to believe such a thing, but she needed to believe it. "I can't just... I want to be with you. I l-" She stopped for a second, realizing her words were true as she was saying them. Her voice became a soft whisper as she said, "I love you."

"Roza" "Abbey" Think