gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
04-23-2017, 11:16 PM

Etain didn't know what a meeting was or why they had to go to it, but she wasn't going to argue with her mother over it. "Okay, Momma," she replied simply and got up to follow along side her. She liked walking with her momma because she walked a little slower so she could feel the ground so Etain didn't have to work so hard to keep up. Not that she minded working harder to keep up with her brothers, or at least so they didn't have to walk more slowly for her, but she liked that her and her momma walked the same speed all the time.

When they got there she saw four other wolves that she had never seen before and she got all excited and nervous all at once. She was extra careful with her steps so she wouldn't fall down in front of everyone and dutifully followed her other until Kalli sat down and told her to do the same. But if she sat down how would she meet all the new wolves? "Okay, Momma," she replied sweetly, her voice as quiet as ever. "I'm just gonna go say hi first, okay?" Etain turned and bounced over to Regulus before her mother could utter any objections. He was the biggest wolf she had ever seen! Even bigger than her daddy! AND he was the brightest color she had ever seen too! "Hi! I'm Etain!" she said enthusiastically with her voice as soft and sweet as cotton candy. She hobbled over to the other three wolves in attendance and repeated the process to introduce herself before finally going back over to her mother's side and sitting down like she had been told.

"Talk" "You" Think