Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-24-2017, 05:37 PM

Ganta found relief in the fact that this femme knew about herblore and even more in the fact she was willing to help teach him. In return he was more than happy to help her look for the herb. The herb in question was a herb by the name of Wintergreen. A rarer plant but it sounded useful… especially if a small dose could relieve serious pain. His ears perked curiously, listening to the rest of the description that the femme gave. A small, yet shrubby plant five or six inches tall. It typically grew under evergreens or shrubs… that explained why they were shorter, didn’t it? The plant would even be bearing bright red berries this time of year, with oval shaped, dark green leaves and more of a minty smell.

“I’m more than willing to help you look.” Ganta said happily. Even if he ended up having to look for more of the wintergreen himself later at least he’d know a little more about what he was looking for. “I’m Ganta Lore by the way.” He turned his head this way and that, scanning the terra with his ghostly white eyes for a good spot to begin the search. “If you don’t mind… do you think I could get some more lessons from you after we find it? I’d love to learn… and I know the knowledge would come in handy. I’ll even help you look for more herbs if you want in return.”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...