Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-25-2017, 05:57 PM

Marina had followed Regulus back to Celestial territory, familiarizing herself with the scents and basic layout of the plains. Regulus had given his word that there’d be a meeting later on… a meeting that Marina wasn’t going to miss. It would be her first time interacting with the wolves of her new pack… and the femme was nervous. If any of them recognized her it would be because she’d been on the opposing side when Celestial was last challenged for. Would they think her a traitor? A turncoat? Or might they actually wait to learn the truth?

Her ears perked when Reg called, resisting the urge to turn and leave the territory. That would be easier than facing a bunch of strangers, wouldn’t it? But Marina knew this was necessary… part of her healing process. Who knew? Perhaps she’d be able to prove herself to the wolves of Celestial too. The thought gave her a last glimmer of hope.

The female made her way to where some of Celestial had already gathered around Regulus and slowly eased to her haunches. She wasn’t self conscious about her heat, as young females might have been… but she had her own concerns about fitting in here. Marina gave a small nod to Reg, offering him a smile before allowing her gaze to sweep over those present. Her gaze stopped, lingering upon a little form by a peach and white wolfess. A… pup… a little one just a bit younger than her boys… Her heart ached at the sight of the child and with great difficulty Marina forced herself to look away.

Maybe… maybe someday she’d have one last litter… but right now she couldn’t dwell on the past.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]