Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

04-26-2017, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 04:14 AM by Valor I.)

The woman smiled at him, a reassurance really that she was nice, and he grinned back with a wide face eating smile that was rather toothy. Even better was the fact that she lived around here. Maybe a bit farther north, not that he had a good concept of the lands around here, but around here nonetheless. "Oh that's neat. There used to be a pack here, years ago, called Glaciem. My grandparents and great uncle used to live in it and then one of my cousins had a pack here as well, but they moved south." He was a bit more chatty than usual, but he was excited. He was in their old homeland! Of course he wasn't expecting her to think he was lost so he shook his head quick. "Not really. I'm sure I could find my way back home so long as I follow my trail, but I don't know the north at all. So maybe halfway lost?" He didn't mind telling her, who was he to know what she was really like, but she was also friendly. How could someone that nice be mean?

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]