gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-29-2017, 07:27 PM

Naamah felt that without doubt the woman would be a phenomenal sparring partner, the musculature and the bearing were all held nicely together with a pelt that held many hidden scars. Naamah would just about stake her next meal on this woman's ability, and the thought had her mouth curving a hair upward in a smile. The compliment that was given from Pyralis was met with the proud raising of Naamah's head and tail and made the smile actually grow. "You is nice to be saying so. My mother teach me Latin only, the common tongue I pick up as I am growing." There was more that the other woman was saying, and Naamah pricked her ears only to promptly fold one back on her head.

A sheepish grin and a single-noted, strained laugh escaped the monochrome monster. "I am finding him walking one day...it was day of hunting for me, he is looking like bear, and I was to be pouncing him, but he was catching me. The rest has been chance meeting and dumb luck, or so I am thinking." Mismatched rubies took in the woman and her reactions before she asked one of her own questions. "How is you family finding this place? How you come to here?" Her painted head tilted and she allowed her face to openly convey her curiosity, if she planned to be a while, she may as well learn their family and their history.

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.