Geneva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2017, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 09:09 PM by Geneva.)

The more Geneva talked to Jackson, the more relaxed she was getting. That or it was the exhaustion setting in from not moving as much as she was before. While she had slept for a few hours, her body was still tired from all the running. It didn't matter anymore that she was still sitting in the water and her paws melting in the mud. In fact, she hardly paid attention to them now. The physical pressure of the mud against her paws was much less than the hard ground so her paws began to relax also. Geneva had been through a lot and it had worn her out both mentally and physically. At this moment she was on her reserves and didn't feel like she could go another day without collapsing. With her spirit also partially broken it wouldn't take much for her just to give up.

Jackson began describing his pack and how many members were in it including the punishment for breaking a rule. Banishment was the same punishment her old pack had implemented. Geneva's old alpha didn't believe in violently punishing someone for their actions. Instead he did a more passive approach that others cautioned him about, however nothing ever came to pass about it until the rival pack arrived. It was the one thing that Geneva felt that her alpha could have done differently, but then again nothing would have altered the destiny of the pack. It was to be expected since they lived on that land for many years anyhow so a change needed to occur anyway.

Geneva smiled lightly at the sound of Jackson's alpha being laid back. It reminded her of the temperament her old alpha had. Jackson carried a hint of pride and loyalty when speaking about him. He had the same hint when describing the pack which helped her to feel more at ease. Maybe this was a new start for her and it was okay to trust again. After all, she was a young pup and not everyone in the world could have been as bad as she has experienced, right? Closing her eyes for a moment tightly shut Geneva contemplated decisions in her head.

"Okay.. I will go with you." she finally said after a few moments. It wasn't as if it was a hard decision to make given her predicament. She knew deep down she couldn't go another day alone. Jackson had been everything kind to her and she couldn't thank him enough for that. Geneva stood up and walked out to of the water and took a step on the hard ground. Her paws were sore, but not as bad as they were. While they didn't feel as sore they were still quite irritated. It wouldn't be long before they acted up again. "I think I can walk for a while longer..." she said softly as she looked to Jackson. While she might have been hungry, she was not out of energy yet to be unable to travel for a while longer. "Plus I can learn more about you and your pack mates too."