size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
05-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Chaos barked a sharp laugh at Bass' words. "Oh please feel free to not show up," he snarked, "It's not like I'd just walk in anyway or anything. But surely some other alpha would take the opportunity to waltz in and piss in your den. You might want to be careful about that," he added the advice mockingly.

"Damn right it's not his business," he muttered, anger flexing his paws against the ground as though getting a grip for a fight. Or getting a grip around Qualm's neck. "If he's off bothering Raba I may have to find him and kill him." The grin that bared his fangs didn't even bother with 'friendly' - 'bloodthirsty' would definitely be a much closer descriptive - and it wasn't immediately clear whether or not he was serious.

"I came here to tell you what happened with Raba, since I know she came from your pack," he said sourly, "but there wouldn't be much point to that anymore." His lip curled, only partly in humor. "The insults are a pleasant secondary objective."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write