gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-01-2017, 04:55 PM
The scent of female in heat brought his lips to draw up. Vianni was out and he was well aware of her absence. This smell it was different, not nearly as sweet to him but still just as intoxicating. It was a female to use, abuse, kill an forget. After all he needed someway to last through until Vianni let the behemoth have her. Crimson gaze moved to the door of his chambers where the rotting skull of the corpse he left somewhere outside sat in the broken window in the center. He had thought of putting the smaller skull on as a necklace but he decided it was a better den decoration. His den was starting to get littered with the bones and pelts of his victims and prey but he always made certain to keep the path to his bed clear. His bed was what used to be the captain's, with multiple pelts padding it. He was living in the lap of luc art and Vianni was his heathen queen. Though right now the scent of heat was what he focused on.

He raised himself from his bed, slipping into the floor effortlessly. His legs moved, his body ghosting effortlessly. He emerged on the deck only moments later. Clearly he knew the ship well, navigated it's corridors easily. He moved to the edge of the plank where he stopped, blocking her entry with his wide chest. She had clearly ignored his warnings and markings. Clearly she was either cocky or stupid. His testosterone was spiking again and his lips peeled in a snarl. It was throaty and promised violence. Her coloring was interesting but he wasn't new to interesting or unique. "And what do we have here?"
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.