gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
05-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Heather felt instantly better when her father came in contact with her. Fears and worries burried themselves in the back of her confused brain. Her tail swiveled left to right wagging with her delight. As he pulled away and spoke - she truly found it funny how they always seemed to know that they needed each other. Heather nodded her head to him, uncanny timing was right. She would've been satisfied wandering all morning looking for him. Getting that ring of the waterfalls in her ears was nice, she didn't know why she enjoyed the constant humm but she did.

"I'm fine." Heather found herself lying. While happier than she could have been - she worried for herself mainly for her position. She didn't think of the possibility of her father not being around. After all it didn't quiet register with her at all. Not even since they had lost Quelt, Bright Moon or even when Razor had passed away due to sickness. Did she, of all wolves within Fiori, have the capabailities of being a leader. Would wolves actually follow her, even if at times she was not sound of mind. She had to not think of this - after all this was why she was training.

"I was actually hoping to find you for a bit of mentoring. I feel like I'm a bit behind on training believe it or not." Heather said as she hummed softly. She enjoyed quality time with her father to begin with, but she really was brightly eager to learn what she needed to know about running Fiori. How did one go doing meetings, in cases of peace or war how did she need to react. After all she also valued the voices and lives of those within the pack itself.

"Heather." "You." Think.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.