gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
05-08-2017, 12:39 AM

Laughter was the best possible response to Naamah's how-I-met-your-brother story, and Pyralis left Naamah grinning. The dark woman sobered as the other spun her story, tracking someone so far for an insult seemed like such a Naamah thing to do that it nearly formed an instant feeling of kinship with Pyr. "Canyon is appealing, I could see home being here." The woman cast her mismatched eyes around them as she listened to the rest of what Pyralis had to say. So it was her turn to spill origins, Naamah smiled and gazed back at Amon's sister.

There was a moment of hesitation, Lilith cautioning against telling the entire tale. The two entities wrestled over what to tell Pyralis, and while the conflict only took seconds to resolve, it would still be an odd pause for the conversation. "I am living in Auster all my life. For long time, I am having to be alone. My patrem et matrem...eh...father and mother die when I was young. I just...wander." She didn't have much else to do with her time other than that. She hunted and stayed to herself, until recently she spent her time with Lilith inside her head. Now, Corvus traveled with her, and he helped soothe whatever loneliness might pop up. As if on cue, the leucistic magpie cawed excitedly and dive-bombed Naamah as he finally came back to her. "Ah, I forgot you, pestis. This be Corvus, he is uh..hmm...pet! Yes, pet is word. He is giving to me, beneficial thing, if truth be telling."

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.