gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
05-08-2017, 02:23 PM
It was true it had seemed like everyone had a dark cloud hanging over their heads, but now it was time to move on and get back to work. What was a pack without active members of its community. At least that's what Heather thought, while family and friends were important they couldn't get a free pass just because they were well liked.... could they? Heather nodded her head and went to follow her father, she had realized it had been some time since she patrolled the border. She had been too busy wrapped up in her own problems that she had failed to do her usual rounds. Heather scolded herself in her head - if she were alpha she couldn't just... take time off.

"Hmmm... I guess I just don't know what it actually IS to be a queen. What if I mess up or do something wrong? Will everyone respect me like they do you? What is it that I'm supposed to do as a leader? I don't want to be the one running around telling wolves what they need to be doing and seeming like a tyrant. But I also would not like a pack that find themselves growing lazy." she spoke her thoughts out loud after mulling them into her head. So she basically just wanted a general lecture of what she was supposed to do. While she was afraid of running things differently from her fathers. What if wolves wanted change and they were not given it. She furrowed her brows - all this was confusing.

"Heather." "You." Think.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.