gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-09-2017, 10:52 PM

Roza loved hearing Ganta talk about Dragosite and his plans for it. The conviction he had behind it was so beautiful and captivating to her and she completely believed every word. She felt honored to be the one that would help lead his dream pack and care for all the wolves that lived within it. The world he described felt so freeing. She had never cared much for fighting and to have the option to not have to felt so wonderful. She understood her father's mindset of wanting everyone to be able to protect themselves, but she had Ganta to protect her. That would be more than enough, right? She certainly thought so.

That fluttering in her heart and stomach kicked up again as he nosed her cheek. She nodded and smiled to his suggestion, glancing up at the sky that still continued to drop rain down on them. "I think that's a great idea." She looked back down to his gaze lovingly, leaning in to give his muzzle a gentle lick. "I think all of your ideas are great ideas." She got to her paws then with a quick shake even though she knew there was no way to get rid of the water that was now soaked through her fur at the moment. As they made their way across the short distance to the den's entrance, she gently leaned into his side and gave his cheek a lick. "I'm so happy to have you in my life."

"Roza" "Abbey" Think