Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-11-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 05:12 PM by Nyx.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Everything was at a bit of a standstill as of late. While the monotony tended to leave Ásvor feeling a bit restless, at least now she knew now that her two sisters were around. Perhaps not always within her immediate vicinity, but they'd joined her in their journey to the north. Much of the autumn she'd spent re-familiarizing herself with the terrain, hunting to prepare for the winter and gathering stores of the few herbs she knew anything about. Soon winter would be upon them, though she felt mentally prepared to face the harsh weather it would bring.

Her paws carried her slightly further to the south. She'd left in the early morning, and by the time she reached the side of the lake the sun stood high in the clear afternoon sky. At the edge of the lake she saw the thick reeds and cattails, and they caught her attention. Usually when some vegetation grew, more would follow, and she hoped she might find something of interest there. Stretching her forelimbs as she took a slow break in her walk, she finally picked her pace up again to pad towards the lakeside. Once she got there she started exploring the vegetation, lowering her head to snuff about, curious as to what she'd find here.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING