Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-11-2017, 08:03 PM
(Sorry lost net for a week. I am back going again.)

Geneva was indeed tired, but not too tired that she couldn't travel anymore. With her paws cooled down a bit the young pup felt she could go another mile or two. However long that was. She was never good at navigating or knowing distances, but she had heard the adults talk about it a lot before. They made it sound so easy whenever they talked about it. It was the same whenever they left they came back full of energy as when they originally left on the trek. Geneva could never figure out how they did it and often asked their secrets. But to her disappointment, the adults would laugh and give a wink after saying "when you're a little older." She still wondered how others managed it. Maybe because when one was a bigger size they were much stronger than being a pup. It often made her think of other things too that related to being an adult.

Jackson spoke up and Geneva listened quietly, understanding that she had control of the pace. She appreciated this a lot. "Probably a mile or two and then I can rest." she said softly. "I have been resting most of the day and night and would like to get some more movement in. It only makes me stronger anyhow." she followed close behind him as she watched his gate and how loose and relaxed it was. Jackson must travel this area a lot, she thought. Each paw step he took was sure and concise as every thought and word he made were. Was that what it was like being an adult? Or at least part of it? Geneva often wondered as much because growing up took so long.

"I go by Geneva." she replied to his question as she zipped in and out of ferns where the ground was softer. She kept an eye on her feet as she walked. Her gait was a tad faster than his was simply because of her size. Occasionally she tried to do the lope he made, but she simply looked like a bouncing trotting wolf and she chuckled at it. Once Jackson kept his pace slow, she trotted up to his right side so that she wasn't behind him and met his pace. "What's your name? I'd make one up for you, but I don't think you'd like it." she said with a soft smile. Geneva was feeling much happier than she was earlier. It was nice to even see the face of another wolf after so long. Somehow, she could feel some of herself returning again as they walked.