gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-12-2017, 09:13 PM

Baine was dripping in curiosity as she looked at the man hopefully to see if he'd share any knowledge with her. She knew it must have been quite unusual for someone to just randomly walk up to him and question him on his language, but she couldn't help herself! "Russian..." she repeated quietly to herself once he spoke, feeling the new word on her tongue. His accent was completely knew to her and she kept her ears perked forward to catch every syllable so she wouldn't misunderstand him.

She smiled a little and gave a quick shake of her head to say no to his question. "No no, definitely not. My home isn't that far from here though, just on the other side of the desert really. I would have a constant sunburn if I lived out here," she replied with a chuckle. "I was just out stretching my legs a bit and I saw the palm trees in the distance. I got curious so here I am!" She gave him another cheerful smile and settled back on her haunches as she added on to her explanation. "I really didn't mean to bother you, but languages are so beautiful to me. I can only speak this one and the old language my mother taught me and my siblings so far, but I'd love to learn more!"

"Talk" "You" Think