gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
05-12-2017, 09:46 PM

A slow smile spread over the dark woman's face as the stranger questioned the use of her bird. Once the woman broke off her question, Naamah knew she didn't have to answer. Pyralis was a smart creature, and quick if her next words were anything to judge by. "He is being wonderful for the spying! Corvus find us food, and tells where water is, if it is being safe to approach. The bird told me you are coming toward me. I want to be meeting you, I find hard to talk with common wolf. " The last question would be answered by the shadow queen's next line of speech. "There is being a stranger, she is walking to me with sad story. The girl can't keep bird, something pet will eats if left alone. I take, figuring he will be the useful. Invaluable, now to me."

There was a pause, and Naamah wasn't sure what else to say on the matter. So she let Pyralis ask any other questions, and she would answer them. As long as they weren't too probing, Naamah was inclined to share a bit about herself with this woman. There was something of a kindred spirit beneath the pirate's mask. Perhaps, it was that divinity sparking through that interested her so much.

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.