gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Natiel
05-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Teamwork was one thing this family did well, no matter what they had going on or how irked they were with each other. Sure as Colt had been a bit of an annoyance to Wes earlier, he was glad his younger brother was there to help remove Glock from his situation. Wes wasn't positive he could've done it entirely on his own. "Thanks, Colt," he said with a smirk and a shake of his head. Why did they always seem to find themselves in these situations?

Wesson nearly forgot that Beretta was there, so caught up in their project that he barely heard and processed her comments before they shoved Glock through the hole. He took a moment before going to Glock to approach his sister and deliver a small kiss on her cheek. "Glad to see ya, Beretta. I didn't expect to so soon. I'm full up, but I appreciate the offer." To be frank, the idea of eating snake he found a bit off-putting, but he wasn't about to announce that. He smiled, then made his way to where Glock laid upon his back looking all too pleased. "You're welcome, little brother. Get on up now and come say hello to your sister!"

sorry is crappy!