gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-13-2017, 08:19 PM

He seemed reserved which made the young girl feel more comfortable. She tried to relax herself, calm her mind, and focus on him since he was potential company. A brute of dark colors and mismatched eyes, but to her he didn't look intimidating. Call her naive, but the female always seemed to see the good in others. He then offered to try and help her find home. Her eyes lit up a little and her tail wagged. She would love if he could help her find her way home. She was relieved at the offer and found herself settling down more.

"I would be so thankful if you could. My home is in the East a pack called Ivory Ridge," she replied with a smile.

He then went on to state that he didn't have a home which made her head cock to the left. No home, what did that mean? She pushed back through her memories to the day she was taken in by Max. Without him taking her in she never would have survived (at the age she was) she was by herself and had been before she joined Ivory ridge. Nomad, was that what others called being on your own. She wondered if he had always lived that way, but she felt it was an improper question at this time. He then introduced himself and her tail wagged again.

"I'm Delaney Callen, it's a pleasure to meet you Mortar," she replied. "Have you traveled all the lands in Boreas?"

"Talk" & 'Think'

[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]