Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Cae nodded, agreeing that the freedom of being airborne did indeed sound enticing. Still she probably wasn't as interested in the concept as some. Try as she might Cae had just never understood the envy some had for birds. Flight was deceptive, while it seemed it might open up the world, there was nothing up there, right? Being able to move through empty space didn't seem all that exceptional. Maybe she was just being cynical, though.

Tail tapping, Cae tilted her head, "I see,"  she began, soft blue eyes sparkling with interest and curiosity about her new acquaintance, "What was it like there? I haven't traveled all that far north." Briefly she wondered if Zephyr had been north at all during their time apart, but she had to silence those thoughts before they could lead to unpleasantness.

She perked up at the question, breaking into a smile she hadn't realized she dropped before, chirping, "Ah, not really. I have a spot where I tend to stay most of the time, but it doesn't really feel like home. I suppose I'll know when I have a home once I find it." her posture wilted a few degrees when she added, "It's been some time since I left my old home." Fighting off the negative emotions, she'd be quick to blurt out, "Oh, not really sure about joining a pack. You see, once upon a time my- uhm, my mate and I had a pack. It was a while ago now, but I'd be picky about joining a pack ruled by someone else. And I don't really know any of the packs around here."