Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-15-2017, 05:53 PM
There came the first of the beasts, a beautiful snarl given to his presence that sent a shiver down Forsaken’s spine. His ears twitched curiously, gaze soon sliding to the massive male that made himself known a moment later. Well well… so the bitch had herself an attack dog? Oh how delightfully sweet. It was almost as sweet as the twisted romance of his father and mother… though perhaps a bit less sad. Forsaken threw back his head, letting out a loud, maniacal laugh.

“Oh darling careful with your words now… You’ve got some bite in them.” Forsaken grinned widely, taking on a defensive stance as he shifted his gaze between the female and male. “Not looking for trouble, per say… Just visiting some old ruins of the past. Was hoping to find a sibling or two of mine… but I see a new King and Queen rule the roost~” Taking a moment Forsaken gave quite the intricate and elegant bow before rising once more.

“Though perhaps you might share with me if you’ve seen them? They need… eradicating.” His grin turned even more twisted and sick at this word. Oh yes… he wanted blood. But there were only certain wolves he longed for it from. These two were not his current quarry… though if they attacked him, well, he could just as easily decide to take a bite out of them too!