gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-15-2017, 07:28 PM
When her eyes opened instant relief hit the boy and his scrawny tail whipped back and fourth in happiness. She was weak that was easy to tell, but she was alive. Thank the gods that she was alive. She spoke, how long had it been since he heard her comforting voice. He pushed his face into her cheek a small sigh of relief leaving him as he settled down.

His bi colored eyes looked back to Bones and grinned at him, silently telling his companion that they had finally found his mother. The creature had enough sense to disappear into the grass going on the hunt for some food for the weakened women. He knew she would need fed and need shelter. Chasm's attention turned back to Marina as he nuzzled her again before sitting down beside her, his tail gently thumping the ground. Her words perked his ears, then they flattened again as he pulled back.

"I don't think dad ever planned for me to go," he started. "It was only by chance that I woke up a saw them leaving. I tried to fallow them, but I lost them and then got stuck in the middle of a storm."

"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to leave you, but it took me a while to find my way back," he said with a slight sigh before settling down beside her. He looked her over more closely looking for where her wounds were. He didn't know the first thing about healing, maybe he needed to find her a lone healer.