Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He gave a soft chuckle at the lemur’s response. Despite the stuff’s danger, it was warm, and he was beginning to wonder if it could be harnessed somehow. Heat like this would be nice during cold winter months. And he knew healers might find this interesting as well.

He turned to look at Peregrine as she answered, head tilting slightly with interest. He could relate with both statements, and at her question, a sigh blew free of his jaws. “Gods, where do I even start…” He padded along the stony path by the molten river, fathomless eyes gazing into the vibrant stuff. To her other question, he smiled, tossing an idea out.

“If it weren’t for the fact that lightning can cause wild fires, I’d say this was the place fire was born… But perhaps we should call it the blood of the earth?” A wry chuckle left him. “It’s very warm. Heat like this would be very useful in the dens during winter. Our main den system, where my family and the healers and the sick stay, is a cave system in a hill. If someone got sick during winter, this heat could help them… But I’m not sure how to take any of this back…” He hummed out the last few words, trailing into thought before he turned to Peregrine.

“Any thoughts?”

[Image: T8yHvja.png]