gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Her voice the first time had him chuckling. If she was so tired then what was ever the point of running in the first place. She wanted the same as him and she knew it. His eyes watched her and his tongue came out to lick at the cut on his muzzle. The rainbow bitch was most likely dead, after all he went a little over the top with her. Oh well, not like he fucking cared. He had fucked her and left her to the predators. He didn't even care if she lived or died. She had chosen her fate by having a mouthy attitude with him. Even Vi knew better, she knew to assess his mood and then mouth off to him if he was in a good enough mood. His ears twitched as she asked what happened and he gave a laugh. "Some bitch thought she could come up onto my ship and play with fire. She got away but not before I did a number on her. Don't think she will come back, ever and I don't care to go looking for her, nor will you be looking for her. I've got better plans for what your going to be preoccupied with." She would be kept by his side and preoccupied with raising his heirs now. After all she wouldn't be escaping him for long. Though he did think that perhaps they should go find a new place to settle, though he did enjoy his kingdom. That was thoughts for later though. For now he played close to vi and gave her a glare that spoke of his suspicions. She could tend to him, but he still suspected that she might have impurified herself for a meal. He would not be pleased if she had, in fact he would have to kill and destroy each resulting child, then her as well.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.