Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-16-2017, 01:08 PM

The alarm the stranger gave was amusing, drawing out a smirk on Razi's inky lips. It was hard to be intimidated coming from a family dominated by giants. "Mm, I suppose you're right, lucky me then. Would have been a shame to spoil things with the first creature to catch my interest," she mused, eyeing the dark woman with a playful lilt to her speech. She could honestly say Naamah was not a name she'd heard before, it was intriguing, like the wolf herself. She didn't think many of the local ilk grew to such heights, so seeing the ruby-eyed behemoth was enough to pique her curiosity. "Razi Abraxas," she stated with a hint of pride, gold eyes flickering with all the things going on beneath the surface, betraying how lively she was just under the surface.

Slinking along an invisible line she paced a tad, mulling over Naamah's question a bit exaggeratedly, head tilted while she hummed softly, "Help me? Not in any particular way, I heard the sound of someone else making their way through these odd caverns and just had to see who it might be. What brings you to such a strange place?"

"Talk" "You" Think