Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-16-2017, 01:29 PM

She'd hardly be an Abraxas if she didn't delight in the attention of others at least a little, even if it did come from creatures beneath them. Her head raised skyward a few degrees, eyes narrowing slightly with pleasure at the compliment while she looked at him sidelong. Despite the strange colors of his coat, the man had good taste. She'd gloss over how odd she found him for now, too preoccupied with basking in the attention to comment on such things.

Toothy grin spreading with every word he spoke to her, the woman of darkness and light found herself pleasantly surprised and responded in kind, "Hah, I wouldn't know dear, I've hardly been here long enough to find out. Do strangers go weak at the knees when you deliver such words upon first meeting?" Such an interesting creature, likely to keep her entertained for some time she hoped. The perfume of herbs was heavy in the air, all concentrating around the rosy colored man. Two points of interest in but a minute, how lovely.

Returning his gesture with a dip of her head Razi purred, "Razi Abraxas, pleasure to meet you Dumois. This is quite the interesting setup you have here, I couldn't help but summon the one who made all this. And I see you make use of quite a few herbs. Would you be opposed to maybe teaching me about a few of these intriguing scents hanging around here?"

"Talk" "You" Think