gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Something in his words didn't sit very well, but the woman sloughed it off as though she hadn't heard it. Those garnet eyes slid to their corners as he regarded her suspiciously, she gave him a simpering smile and waved her tail innocently. She hadn't had to use sex to get the males she killed, she simply had to use the promise of sex, always it was a promise she smashed to pieces the second they got close enough. With this newest meal, Vianni had attacked a young male and the wolf she managed to kill had been one that came to that boy's aid. This one would keep her for at least a day if she could keep Luc off of it. Considering his mood, she doubted that was likely. "Oh, goody, more plans for my time. If you weren't so damned good at being bad, I would have left already. Luck has it that your vicious tricks and foul soul are only bits and pieces of what makes me love you so much." With her confession done, she rolls her shoulders forward and curls her tail over her hips, reaching up to grasp his ear gently and lick at the wounds around his face. Her heart slammed into her chest as her heat fully kicked her brain into gear and she gave a small growl, "Tell me you love me too, and I will gladly come off of what you want so badly." With her special challenge issued, the woman sits and bumps her shoulder against Lucifer's.

"Vianni." "You." Think.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.