Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
05-17-2017, 09:29 AM
Already he felt their kill settling in his stomach, felt the warmth from the meal spreading through his limbs. He could hardly imagine how good he'd feel after a good long rest once he digested what he'd consumed. For now he too focused on cleaning himself, focusing on his paws and face well as he sat on his haunches. He eyed the remainder of the kill, watching as one crow strayed close, eyeing them warily. Not that the two of them could move quickly enough to do away with the thing if they decided they wanted more of the kill, but he was prepared to fly away at a moments notice regardless.

He couldn't think of eating another bite. He heaved a content sigh, eyeing Brandr behind eyelids that suddenly felt heavy. "Same goes for me. I mostly wander with my dad, but we do enjoy the more northern lands," Kai admitted with a wide grin.  "Thanks for helping me with the hunt, Brandr. I hope I meet you again someday!" It was clear that the other male was ready to rest on his own, and that idea didn't sound half bad to him either. Kai offered another grin, dipping his head low before turning to head off in his own direction.

- exit -