Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-17-2017, 02:28 PM

The girl expressed her happiness to meet him, though he didn't return it by all that much, posture still rather neutral and even a bit anxious. She then began to talk about other types of berries that he hadn't even heard of. What were these... raspberries? Once Okami expressed that she was from the north, earthly-toned audits suddenly pushed forward in interest. "Anyway...erm, may I ask where you're from?" Of course, it was a question that was bound to be asked. Once gain, Varon eyed the larger girl, from the bottom of her large paws to the tip of her pointed ears, and then he had set himself back onto the clean blue eyes. Despite the big difference in their statures, the Russian was now keen on answering her.

"You're from the north? I'm also from far north, maybe even a little to the west as well," foreign tongue crossed each word with smoothness, the man actually quite fluent in the common language. Taking a step forward, he would dip his head slightly to show his non-aggression. It was clear this conversation wouldn't meet any violence, and rather, maybe even more friendliness than he had original expected. "Okami?" he questioned, making sure the name was pronounced correctly, "And where are you from? Perhaps I've crossed your lands at one point during my travels." Varon took a strange interest in her, leaning back on his haunches now in front of her so the two could talk at a more personal level.