Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-17-2017, 02:44 PM

"No, no, definitely not. My home isn't that far from here though, just on the other side of the desert really," she replied with a shake of her head, explaining how being in the sun would give her a sunburn. She was speaking with a rather excited and friendly voice, telling him how she was just out here on a walk and had simply heard him from afar. The girl would sit down, Varon's own ears pulling back for a moment in curiosity as he turned his own body to accommodate a better view of each other without having to strain his neck. "I really didn't mean to bother you, but languages are so beautiful to me..." The stranger was continued on until she spoke the last few words, suddenly bringing the man up to his own feet in a sudden spark of excitement. Royal orbs looked at the albino girl for a moment before realizing he had just showed an emotion of his that he hadn't shown to anyone in a long time. Excitement.

"Oh! I see," clearing his own throat, Varon sat down with a slightly sheepish look. Why had he acted the way he did? It simply wasn't like him - perhaps the sun had gotten to his head. "If you would like to learn a bit of my language..." Again, the man paused, a bit shy now of the interaction with the rather friendly female. Eyes would leave the stranger for a second, looking around for a moment to see if any other wolves were around. Once he felt like they were alone, the foreigner returned with an ever so slightly small smile. "Say this... привет (privyet)". Lips would move slowly with each syllable so she could repeat with ease. "It means 'hello'". With a sense of pride suddenly swelling up, Varon awaited to hear her repeat him, rather interested to see how she would do.

OOC: She sparked an interesting reaction from him! :D