Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-18-2017, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 05:13 PM by Nyx.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
There were few wolves that Ásvor truly looked forward to seeing again, and Valdis was one of those few. Much of her energy was spent on simply surviving, but now that she had started to prepare for winter she found her mind wandering to the wolves she had met on her travels. Most had been briefly amusing at best, occasionally useful and often entertaining, but it'd been quite some time since she'd spent time with anyone. This was why she found herself briefly stunned when she heard the pawsteps of someone approaching. Assuming it was a stranger, her hackles raised instinctively as she turned around, twisting her body and ducking her head cautiously as her blue gaze searched for the source of the sound.

Her expression was only guarded for a brief moment before acknowledgement crept onto her features. The corners of Ásvor's lips turned up in a faint smile, tail raising slightly behind her as her posture grew quickly more relaxed. "Hey, Valdis," she greeted her, tail flicking lightly where it stood curled above her back. "I didn't expect to find you here." They were quite a ways from where they'd first met, though Valdis had admitted to having no real home herself, so she had no real idea where she would look for her to begin with.

"I've been.. well," she admitted, after pausing to search for an appropriate word. "I actually ended up finding two of my sisters that I spoke to you about. We've been living in the north for a bit now." It wasn't anything particularly noteworthy; she was still a rogue, but she knew she'd expressed interest in finding them. Her nose told her Valdis hadn't been alone, either. "What about you? You smell of a pack?" She raised her brows curiously, regarding her with interest as she took a few strides closer.
IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING