size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr grinned at her compliment. No one had ever really complimented him on his name before, at most they might question why it seemed to be missing a vowel. He couldn't even remember now what it meant. Something with fire… or light. He couldn't be sure. For a moment he was startled at how far off his memories of his parents and old pack seemed to be. Surely his memory couldn't be fading so quickly? Just because he had a new life didn't mean he should forget the old one and he certainly hadn't meant to.

He nodded as Corentine said she'd show him around until they were both feeling sleeping. As she took off he trotted along after her, taking in the thick night air and the sound of insects and nightlife.

"Where did you come from before you arrived here?"

Brandr blinked and held his silence for a moment as he pondered what to say. "Well… I'm orginally from canyon lands far, far to the north of here. My pack called themselves the Wolves of the Dysmal Canyon but uh… they split up several months ago. I'm on my own now." He really wasn't sure how much was appropriate for a girl her age to hear so he kept it brief. "What about you? Were you born here? Do you have any siblings or are you an only child?"

had such elegant graffiti