gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-19-2017, 07:05 PM
He laughed at her words and tone. He moved forward, coming close to her face, close enough to allow her to feel his breath on her face. Oh he wasn't just bad, he was downright evil. He was a rapist, a murderer, and a cannibal, it was a triple no-no in the eyes of most wolves but he didn't give a fuck. His voice left him with a snarl. "It's about time I filled you with my heir's Vianni, about time you learned exactly how demonic I can be. Love or no Love Vianni. You. Are. Mine. And. You. Will. Submit. To. Me. Now!" His voice was filled with dominance and deadly intent. Underneath it all there was a hint of warning to her. He was riled and about to snap, though he didn't want to hurt Vi like he had the rainbow bitch. His voice rose each word until he was yelling in her face. His hackles stood and he revealed his teeth as he lifted his head. Logical thought was flying out the window. He smelled her heat and he could smell it peaking. He wasn't stupid, she was about to give it up. His canine then snapped at her, aiming for a harsh "love" bite to her right ear.

He smelled the male's smell on her and he wanted to erase it now.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.