ardent

Saints Preserve Us! We've Been Drinkin' Whiskey For Breakfast!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-19-2017, 07:22 PM

Pyralis sensed the change in her brother's mood, the agitation as well as the excitement. Overall though it seemed a sour disposition was permeating the air. Oh goody… was he going to lecture her? She tensed just slightly in apprehension. They were always so volatile together. Dancing around each other, opposites and compliments and every so often they were just bound to clash. She was used to family scuffles. Goodness knew she'd butted heads with their father often enough.

"Well, then, I'd have to guess it was something tall, dark, and foul mouthed given your usual preferences"

Pyralis let out a laugh and danced away from her brother, tail wagging in the air. "Close brother dear but not quite. This man wasn't tall compared to us, dark or foul mouthed but… I think you will be pleased to learn he was descended from gods himself and he had the coat to prove it. Like a galaxy lit on fire, cut right out of the heavens and draped around him like a cloak. He healed my injuries for free." She flashed the binding for her shoulder wound. "And well, what is the saying… no good deed should go unpunished?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!