Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-19-2017, 07:25 PM

Valdís was growing in confidence as well as size. Any day now she was planning to challenge the alpha of Crew to let her move up in the ranks and become a full-fledged War Boy instead of just a runt. Of course to do that she might have to try her paw at counting coup. Not exactly something she was looking forward to but the idea of asking Ásvor along made the prospect much more interesting. They could get into so much trouble together! Of course… it was dangerous. Valdís wasn't exactly keen on putting the other girl in harms way for bragging rights though she imagined the other was a capable warrior in her own right.

Her tail wagged lightly at the news that Ásvor had found a couple of her sisters. "That's good!" She nodded. "Yes, I've joined a pack in the east called Crew. I haven't been there long and there's quite a bit to learn but it's been going well. The alpha there is interesting and he has huge fangs! The biggest I've ever seen on a wolf."

"Talk" "You" Think