Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-20-2017, 07:20 AM
ooc: if you want to hunt afterwards we can start a thread up at the Bifröst for the family, does that sound good? Also let me know if you're used to quicker posting. I typically post weekly b/c work stifles my muse the rest of the week but I can certain expedite one or two threads.

Pyralis sifted through the thoughts in her head, wondering if Amon had found a territory within Auster for them to settle. If not it would be difficult to find him. They'd have a whole continent to search after all but she was confident in her tracking skills and her howling. With the new territories swarming with their kin they were bound to connect with some of the others eventually if she could just get things started.

Her tongue snaked across her lips at the mention of turkey. Mmmmm she did like a nice fat turkey once she'd picked through the feathers. "If you're lucky caribou but I have seen naught but lemmings and ptarmagins. OH, I take that back, and penguins." She chuckled at the memory of the slaughter she'd participated in with Mara. "Though, we didn't eat them, we fed those to sea monsters." She'd have to bring the kids back up north some time to show them but it would be a monstrous journey and to be honest once she was in Auster she really doubted she'd venture all the way north again. Oh, who was she kidding? Pyralis the vagabond? She'd be back. She always came back.

"So what do you think? Want to try hunting small game here or shall we head farther south and see if we arrive at better pickings?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!