gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 04:39 PM
He was just as stubborn as her. In fact he thought it more so. If she wanted to hear him tell her how he felt about her it wasn't happening on her terms, that sort of bedroom talk was for later. He pinned his ears and watched her with his head raised. He didn't fear her going for his vitals like some males, no she felt too much for him. He gave a long drawn snarl until she rolled onto her back, if she wouldn't give in yet then fine he would taste her until she did. He lowered his head as he sat with his groin against her hips. He made the movement slow, teasing even. Her body wanted him and it was time he teased her a bit. His teeth aimed a nip at her exposed chest. He wanted to drive her mad now, after all she had driven him mad. His tongue then aimed a slow languid lick up her chest until it reached her chin, where he stopped, his eyes locked with hers the entire time. "Perhaps we should take this party to my bed, since your so intent on complicating this." His voice was barely a whisper, he had intent to find that fire water she liked so much if she wanted this so much. A nip was aimed at the junction between her neck and underjaw. "I'm going to have to erase this scent all over you."
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.