Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-20-2017, 06:03 PM
Rainbow could care less about pissing the male off. If anything she felt glad that she’d been able to get under his skin. But she fell silent for now, trying to shift her face just enough that the male’s fangs grazed her face. Then, with strength beyond her comprehension, the female was tossed like a ragdoll onto the ramp of the ship, staggering before falling onto the vessel thanks to her damaged legs. She flailed, her nails scraping at the metal of the ship to try and rise, but like the devil promised he was there again.

His larger body pinned her and Rainbow found her face slammed down onto the metal beneath them. She shuddered, certain of what was to come… but this… this wasn’t wanted. She thought of the past men she’d been with… and this was nothing like that. She felt her stomach clench as his teeth sank into her scruff, a cry escaping her lips. Then, before anything more could be said she found her face getting smashed into the metal of the ship instead, and the female squeezed her eyes closed, bracing herself for what was to come. She felt too tired to try and fight him off anymore… So she submitted, feeling her heart wrench in her chest at what was to come.

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]