Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-20-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2017, 09:03 PM by Kaitlyn I.)
Another morning came, and Kaitlyn shifted out of the den alone. Erebos was gone, whether he had abandoned her yet or not the girl wasn’t sure. Her ears twitched, nose lowering to the ground as she scented for the brute. There was a bit of desperation with how clingy she was with him… That much there was no doubt. She was scared of losing the only wolf who hadn’t minded her being around. Even her sisters were gone now… and she hated that lonely feeling. The small girl gave a low whimper, knowing that next season her season would be around again… and then… she shook her head.

It was wrong to fantasize herself by the large brute’s side. She wasn’t anything special… just a sniveling little burden. But she looked up to Erebos. Wanted to make him proud of her. In some ways she cared more for him than her own family… if she lost him she wasn’t sure what she was going to do. Kaitlyn closed her green eyes, shaking her head.

‘How funny it is… I’ve become so much like you, mother…’ She opened her eyes again, shifting her head towards the cold, gray clouds that had been forming overhead. If she was to find Erebos, and hunt for them, it would have to be soon. Hopefully, she thought, things were going to get better. If she could just get a handle on these other sides of herself… Proxy… Mad… She sighed.

“What do you want with me?” She asked softly, seemingly speaking to no one… but the voices in her head. “…why me though?” Kait came to a stop, her gaze focused upon the ground with her tail lowered between her legs. Why did these alters want her to suffer? What had she done that was so wrong? She didn’t understand.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.