size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-21-2017, 12:42 AM

He didn't miss Ramsay's reaction, though Dragon didn't bother to react to the aggression. He knew the boy was hurting, and if he did decide to fight then the alpha would return fire, but he didn't think that's what Ramsay wanted. Deep down, he was just...hurting. Within moments, Ramsay looked away and Dragon continued to look at him, sad that things had turned out the way they had. Though Dragon's life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, either. He had...things that he had to deal with. Such as his brother, Lykos. Though that was something he didn't like to talk about let alone thing about.

He nodded, shifting a bit on his paws. "I think...I might like to visit sometime." "And you're more than welcome to. I'm sure Greed misses you...even if he doesn't seem like it." He hoped so at least, though he didn't know the boy at all to know that. When Ramsay spoke again, his voice sounded hurried, like he wanted to get away from him. A brow rose as the Armada boy rushed an excuse and ran off, all before he could respond. "Yeah...see ya 'round." He murmured before he too, turned around and headed back home. He had a feeling he'd see him around for sure.

-Exit Dragon-

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.