size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
05-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Faite Ethereal Adravendi

Faite could easily pick up on how pleased Breasal was with himself and it only heightened her mood. Shed never done anything like bring her parents something as simple as flowers before, but she appreciated not only the gift, but the compliment that followed after he tucked the smallest flower behind her ear. It tickled slightly, but she was happy with the gift either way and she planned on enjoying them until they wilted. If she knew anything about herbs she probably would have found a way to preserve them. It was certainly a question she needed to ask Zuriel about later.

The topic changed and took a different tone as Breasal asked her to teach him about fighting. It wasn't very surprising that they wanted to learn - after all they were reaching that point where they needed to figure out what path they wanted to take for ranks. She was aware that Zell had been doing his best to try and teach Kairi how to defend herself, but she was so much smaller than him and her attention was the equivalent of a goldfish that it seemed like he hadn't had any luck. Fortune had done a fair job in keeping up with the hunting and tracking and she had no skills to offer any of the children that wanted to learn healing so she happily left that to Zuriel and Stardust. She was happy that one of them finally approached her to learn something she was actually decent at.

"Of course." She agreed readily. "We can start now if you'd like. Would you rather learn how to defend yourself today or how and where to attack?"

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]